If Evil Bone Wand upgrade level is +10 or higher, Reduces the variable casting time of skills by 10%. ... +9 lich bone wand The +300 sp makes it win. Herald Of GOD. If Thorn Staff of Darkness upgrade level is +10 or higher, Reduces the variable casting time of skills by 10%. Monster ID Monster Name Bone Helm Drop Chance Monster Level Monster Race Monster Element; 1956: Naght Sieger 90%: 99: Demon: Level 4 Ghost 1359: Treasure Chest 0.38% Upgrade IV Atk +8, Max SP +45, SP ... Oridecon Zircon 362 Zeny Steel Staff [2] Garlet Luna Brooch . Set bonus with Evil Bone Wand or Thorn Staff of Darkness: Each refine on the weapon adds MATK +10. 1 Dungeon Mob Spawning 2 Bosses 3 Mini-Bosses 4 Basic Enemies 4.1 The Watcher Undeads 4.2 Boss Mobs All Dungeon Mobs spawn only inside Dungeons, whether they spawn naturally or are … Max Level: 99/70, Pre-Renewal Low Rate: 13x/13x/5x ~ 15x/15x/7x Mid Rate: 130x/130x/30x ~ 150x/150x/50x. They are enemies who range from weak to strong, and must be killed in order to progress. ... For PvP I'd go Double Bloody Stunner. Adds a 1% chance of using [Area Curse] Lv 5 on the target when hit with a physical attack. Since evil spirits possess this wand of Norman bone, its suffocatingly accursed aura can be sensed by those who wield it. 2nd choice : - Red Dragon Orb 12 ea - Green Dragon Orb 12 ea - Blue Dragon Orb 12 ea - Purple Dragon Orb 12 ea Clack Of Servival. A golden crescent-shaped brooch. Since evil spirits possess this wand of human bone, its suffocatingly accursed aura can be sensed by those who wield it.-----INT +4 MATK +110-----Class: One-Handed Staff Attack: 40 Weight: 70 Element: Undead Weapon Level: 3 Level Requirement: 24 Jobs: Mage, Acolyte and Soul Linker Visit our site to download it now! Ragnarok is only succeeded by several high-class exclusive weapons. Black Leather Boots. Healing Staff [1] - A staff made from the trunk of a blessed Yggdrasil for healing purposes. Wing Of Eagle. Forest Staff [1] (Weapon – Staff) Requires: Dark Landing (Lv.60) 100 x Armor Shard 120 x Skel-Bone 780 x Abyss Flower 350 x Dead Branch For: Wizard / High Wizard / Warlock / Priest / High Priest / Archbishop: M.Atk +210 Agi +5 Equipment ASPD +15% Spray damage to targets and all targets surrounding in small area (only effective to mages) Mirror Shield. If the Bone Wand[0] is refined to +10, reduces cast time of skill by 10%. Saint Staff [1] [Staff] The new generation of the staff, Jointly studied by the Geffen Magic Institute and the Ecclesia, has good magical performance and is suitable for Mages at all levels. Crafting recipes. The staff is the primary weapon used by Mages. The weapon summons a orb that falls down to the ground and creates a explosion.== Trivia== The staff and the orbs it fires are identical to the ones used in the boss fight. Prerequisites Base Level 12 Acolyte classes, Magician classes External Links iRO Wiki Database Divine Pride Database Evil Bone Wand The weapon's info window. This page is updated for World of Warcraft 6.2. The Staff is a weapon that was added in BETA stage. Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy [edit | edit source] The Ragnarok is … Ragnarok: Project Zero . Shadow Staff Aeon Staff Oriental Sword Kiri no Tsuyu Surodoi Kaze Shiver Katar Aquatic Spear Exorcist's Bible Thousand Sun Spirit Plumb Meowmeow Foxtail Crimson Rose ... - Large Dragon Bone 1 ea - Small Dragon Bone 5 ea. Improved Arm Guard. If equipped in combination with Thorn Staff of Darkness[0], each refine on the weapon adds Matk +10. Oriental Lute[2] Engraved Armor. The words written in ancient language are: healthy is the origin of longevity. Meteo Plate Armor. Queen's Whip[2] Earth Sprits Armor. Set Bonus Skull Cap [1] Thorn Staff of Darkness Matk +10 per upgrade level of Thorn Staff of Darkness. Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny This weapon is part of the Summer Event 2018 update and can be obtained by beating the Sorcerer Azar boss. Download Game Client / Lite Patch; Register a new account; Donations; Server staff; Useful Links. Set bonus with Skull Cap [1] : Each refine on the weapon adds Matk+10. 2017 Adventurer apk auction bard card cat cbt collection Cooking EP1.0 equipment eternal love event fashion gacha glast heim goblin guide guild interface item job King Poring list maintenance mercenary mobile new generation news pet popular quest ragnarok rank ro skill skill translation sneak peek tencent thief translation update updates wedding It is now widely used in churches and Geffen magic forces. Play Ragnarok Online For free at Dreamer RO - the best high rate Ragnarok online private server. [db:item=189ddee6466]Decorated Bone Staff[/db:item] Copy Tooltip Code to Clipboard. Toggle navigation Ragnarok: Project Zero Control Panel. Red Dragon Plate [1] : Red Dragon Orb 50 ea + Dragon Canine 75 ea + Dragon Scale 100 ea + Dragon Tail 50 ea + Dragon Skin 100 ea + Green Bijou 35 ea + Blue Bijou 35 ea + Red Bijou 35 ea + Yellow Bijou 35 ea + Large Dragon Bone 3 ea + Small Dragon Bone 15 ea. … Quick Links. Since evil spirits possess this wand of human bone, its suffocatingly accursed aura can be sensed by those who wield it. Long Staff Soul Staff Ganbantein Gridarvol Willow Wand Bone Staff Staff of Distraction Arc Wand Copy to clipboard failed. This weapon was part of the Halloween Event 2018 update and could be obtained by beating Nekroa & Psyco. If the Bone Wand[0] is refined to +10, reduces cast time of skill by 10%. User Info: Xcyberelf. So here is the Ragnarok Online Mobile Eternal Love item drop list. Forest Staff [1] (Weapon - Staff) 100x Armor Shard 120x Skel-Bone 780x Abyss Flower 350x Dead Branch: M.Atk +210 Agi +5 Equipment ASPD +15% Spray damage to targets and all targets surrounding in a small area (only effective to Mages) Refining increases by 1, Flee +3, Equipment ASPD +1%: n/a Found a total of 4182 record(s) across 210 page(s). Luna Brooch is an item in Ragnarok-Online Mobile: Eternal Love. Below, you will find the models for all the Staff items that can be used for transmogrification in World of Warcraft. Since evil spirits possess this wand of human bone, its suffocatingly accursed aura can be sensed by those who wield it. The above tooltip code may be used when posting comments in the Eorzea Database, creating blog entries, or accessing the Event & Party Recruitment page. Ragnarok Origin is a new Ragnarok game developed by gravity provided for Android and IOS platform. If the weapon is refined to +10 or higher, reduces the variable cast time of skills by 10%. Menu. If equipped in combination with Thorn Staff of Darkness[0], each refine on the weapon adds Matk +10. Dungeon Mobsspawn inside of Dungeons. Rotar Zairo Lv 45 Formless / … Upon death: they have a chance to drop their respective Dungeon gear. If equipped in combination with Evil Bone Wand[0], each refine on the weapon adds Matk +10. Otherwise something as simple as a Mighty Staff (with other SP equips like Sohee Shoes, etc) works very well. The purified powdery gold can be used to make materials for equipment. Thorn Staff. Class: One-Handed Staff Attack: 40 Magic Attack: 110 Property: Undead Weight: 70 Weapon Level: 3 Requires Level: 24 Usable By: Acolyte Jobs, Mage Jobs, Soul Linker Int + 4 External links [edit | edit source] iRO Wiki Database; Divine Pride Database Rider Insignia. Water Sprits Armor. Displaying result(s) 581-600. Skin Of Ventus. In this Ragnarok Online Mobile Eternal Love item drop list, you can see what monster drops certain items or materials, the level of the monsters, and the location of the monsters with certain drop rate. Item Database > Gold Sand Gold Sand. CP Home ... 1624 - Lich_Bone_Wand: Type: Weapon - Staff: ... Class: One-Handed Staff Attack: 60 Weight: 80 Element: Undead Weapon Level: 3 Level Requirement: 70 1. Estland Ragnarok Online - Is a complex of International Ragnarok Online Servers. Winter Hat. It can be traded at the shop for 32,750 gil with an Apocalypse and Hero's Bone x5, which are items obtained from the Duel Colosseum's Lunar Whale course. Drooping Kitty. Lich's Bone Wand [2] A wand crafted from a powerful Lich's skull that will curse anyone that threatens its true owner. ... Glow Metal 1 Luna Brooch 500 Necklace of Wisdom 60 Skel-Bone 50000 Zeny. The impurities hidden in the sediment can be removed by a series of methods. This page represents a section of our Transmogrification guide to item models for all classes and is targeted at readers who do not have Javascript enabled or who wish to only consult the list of models for a specific slot. Ragnarok is a weapon that was added in BETA stage. Angel's Arrival. Catapult. For Ragnarok Online on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best weapon for asura?". If the Thorn Staff of Darkness[0] is refined to +10, reduces cast time of skills by 10%. Tooltip code copied to clipboard. Chrystal Pumps. Cowboy Hat.